Sunday 5 August 2012

The Dark Knight Rises 2012



The Dark Knight Rises was the movie MOST talked about this year no doubts about it.
After seeing the first two Batman movies  I seen were STUNNING but then when i heard about the third part I was like Yes Gotta Watch That.

So I went to watch it and TRUST me on this it was emotional,sensitive,action packed, and very very indulging story line. Therefore I think the ending to the legend of Batman has been a ASTONISHING journey but I hope its not the end but the begining of a new chapter and my overall rating has got to be 10/10



4 comments:

  1. You'll not get the best sex stories like these anywhere. Enjoy the best and hot sex stories in hindi. Hindi sex stories about bhabhi. Full desi fucking desi sex stories here for free about Indian bhabhi sex stories in hindi. antarvasna

    ReplyDelete
  2. High paying acting jobs in India for actor and actress. Apply to latest web series acting auditions in India to become an actor. modelling jobs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get the current trends on Upcoming web series, latest shows, current updates across India all at one place. india trending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get the best motivational, attitude, inspirational, life, good morning and good night suvichar, sad thought and stories in hindi. motivational quotes in hindi

    ReplyDelete