Sunday 5 August 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man 2012


Hi there movie lovers, I know its been long since the last time I have posted but hey I've got some movie reviews for you.

The amazing spider-man was on everybody's mind this summer,I thought to my self when I had heard that they were making a re-make of the spider-man franchise that its going to be same story all over again, but then when the trailers started flooding the Internet I was like this looks good
as it was well matched to the original comics we grew up to reading.

When the movie was released in the UK I went with friends to see it in IMAX-3D, once I had seen the movie I was convinced its the BEST spider-man movie yet, the 3D was perfect and the story line was more reality type not more ficiton based like the previous spider-man movies.


So what would I rate the movie out of 10? = 10*
Was it indulging? = Absoulutely AMAZING

**Every penny spent on the movie was WORTH IT**

**Outstanding Performances/Action's**

**BEST SPIDER-MAN MOVIE EVER**

My overall rating for the duration of the movie is 10****

     
     


No comments:

Post a Comment